Thursday, April 13, 2006

Operation Photo Rescue

I have been putting out flyers all day around the tonado areas and with the United Way and insurance tents around for this. I am so excited. I have already helped clean and dry one families pictures and have scanned several for repair.

I contacted these people because I had heard what they were doing for Katrina vicitims. I wanted to do something here for the tornado victims. I contacted them and they were excited to be able to help. For now, I am going to clean, dry and scan or photograph damaged photos and send them to OPR. I will repair the minor stuff. So here it is. My relief effort.

Operation Photo Rescue
A volunteer group that will clean, dry,
salvage and repair photos damaged by the tornado.

This is a free service for tornado victims.
Contact Joy Meade
joymeade@bellsouth.net

You can also contact me if you would like to volunteer.


You can visit the "parent" organization at www.operationphotorescue.com.