Thursday, May 25, 2006

The death of a church.

I have deleted this post because my blog is linked through my website. Due to the sensitive nature of the topic, and the fact that some of my church family may read it, I felt it best to remove it. My church family needs to make decisions about this issue for themselves and while I hope to put in my two cents before the final decision is made, I don't want to do it second hand like this. Those of you that I really wanted to hear from on the issue have already read it. I thank you so much for your input and ask that you keep my church family in your prayers. We have alot of decisions to make. I will try to keep you posted.

PS I am removing the comments as well. I am saving them for my own reference and encouragement, but I don't want them to be here for the same reasons as above. Please don't think it isn't that I don't appreciate them. That's why I am saving them on my hard drive. :-)
They mean so much to me! I just think that until the matter is resolved, this will have to be treated as a private issue.