Tuesday, May 9, 2006

New website!

Yaaaaayyyyy!My new website is up! Well, sort of. I have a temporary page up and am working on an official page. I am so excited.

Lots of new things happened today. I joined a web ring, which to me is huge. When I first started this blog, I didn't really want anyone to read it. Now I am practically begging for someone to read it. I was so unsure of myself in the areas I love most, my writing and my photography, and now I am wanting to show them both to everyone. I believe God puts things on our hearts to do and waits for us to take the first step. Then He gives us an unbelievable drive to see that work completed.

I turned 40 in Oct. and felt like I was awake for the first time in my life. I think that the second half of my life is going to be better than the first half. I am awake, alive, and finally feel like I've arrived. I have always been so timid. Most people don't believe me in that once they get me started talking, I can't seem to shut up. But speaking to new people or to a crowd??? NO WAY! I guess it takes God giving you something to say because lately, I am BOLD! To the point that I even addressed a group the other night! I read a list of Scriptures God had given me for a group of people I have recently gotten involved with. Not only did I read them, but I told them that God had given me these scriptures just for them!

No this new website is not just exciting to me for being something new to play around with, it represents a whole new me. The "me" God has been preparing for years for such a time as this. It is so cool when we can see God's hand in things and these days I can see God orchestrating time, giving voice to the "mute", creativity to the timid, and oportunity to someone who felt completely useless. I know this is a really random post. Someday I will take the time to explain further.

Watch my website over the next few months as it becomes a full blown photography web site. I even have the music picked out for it and aproval from the artist who wrote and played it to use it already. Can you tell that I am so excited?!?!